NOIN’s main objectives are to:
Establish a community facility to serve as many people as we possibly can, who find themselves bound to difficult situations.
Provide services and run projects in the following aspects of life:
- The raising of funds for the support of cancer treatment for children and adults in disadvantaged positions.
- Early childhood development – Childcare facility for children younger than 6, including nutrition, education, psycho-social, music and arts, teambuilding etc.
- Raising funds and actively assisting Places of Safety / Orphanages / Foster care processes / Adoption and placement processes with various partners.
- HIV/AIDS – counselling, education and support.
- Feeding schemes for the destitute.
- Skills transfer and income generation projects such as sewing, woodwork, crafts etc.
- Support of crèche’s and underprivileged schools with feeding schemes.
- Education – the implementation of educational and sports bursary programmes; partnering with selected Gauteng schools.
- Care and support for the elderly and the poor.
- Medical training – including first aid training.
- Counselling and support groups.
- Advocacy – In the areas of education, awareness of people’s rights, roles and responsibilities.
The organisation’s secondary objectives will be to:
- Form partnerships with corporate organisations for the delivery of community services and projects.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Access available grants and raise funding to support the operation and expansion of the facility, it’s services and projects.